Bordering the Rainbow

02 April, 2006

So the reason why?

So what was the reason that I decided to start up a blog after all these months (years) of resisting. Well, I spotted a great idea in Joy's blog, the 101 things in 1001 days, which if my calculations are correct, will give me until the end of 2008 to accomplish them (or at least some of them). I had written similar lists/ideas like this in the past, but was forever loosing them, you know how it is with bits of paper, they are always going amiss; but hopefully this will not go astray and I will be able to check back from time to time to see how much I have accomplished.
My main interests are stitching and dog training, I thought it would also be rather interesting to see the progress in these areas over the next couple of years. I am sure there will be at least a little, won't there?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home