Bordering the Rainbow

11 April, 2006

Enough of red for the moment

Now that parts 13 & 14 are completed, I am going to stop here with the Marquoir. Granted I am at least 5-6 months behind schedule, if I were doing each section as it was released, but there is still a chance that I can finish on time, which will in August. All this red is just getting a little too much. I will get back to it again towards the end of the month.
I am now going to move on to “Fairy Moon”, I am on the final stretch, just the beading to do. I am stitching it on 28 count Silkweavers Romantic Interlude. There are a lot of beads on this piece, which means I will be threading (read fighting with) that beading needle numerous times. I just don’t get on with beading needles, they take me forever to thread, it’s like that tiny, little hole just closes up every time I try to thread the thing. I should probably stay with this piece until it is complete, because this piece has been a WIP for quite a while now and it is about time that I got it finished, framed & up on the wall.

1 Comments:

  • Your Fairy Moon is looking great Danni :o) I remember beading mine & it seemed to take a looooong time. I know I ran out of several packs of beads & multiple quantities weren't stated on the chart so I'd only got one of each. She looks lovely on that fabric BTW.

    By Blogger Samantha, at 5:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home