Bordering the Rainbow

22 April, 2006

On to the next project.


Now that Fairy Moon is finished, it is on to another piece that is also close to being finished. I am trying to reduce the number of projects that I have on the go at any one time. Since the beginning of the year I have finished and framed 3 other pieces, Fairy Moon should be up on my wall by the end of May, & hopefully this next one as well.
It is "Breeds of Sheep" by Amaryllis Artworks & I am stitching it on 28 count Beige Brittney, which is quite nice to stitch on.
Actually this photo is not quite up to date, since I picked it up again on Thursday, I have finished the sheep (2 Rambouillet) in the bottom left hand corner, so I now only have the last 2 left to stitch. Let's see how much I can get done over the weekend.









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home