Bordering the Rainbow

28 April, 2006

Winter section done

Just a short progress report, nothing much else going on at the moment.
I have completed the winter section of "4 Wishes". It appears much smaller than I imagined it would, even though I had both the picture & the measurements, I thought it was going to be larger. All the better I guess, as it should mean that it will be finished sooner, rather than being a WIP & sitting in a to do pile for a few years as happens with some of my projects.
I will be putting this aside now, to work on something else. Now while I do have 4 other WIPs I can (or rather should) be picking up next, I am sorely tempted to start something else new. What I really want to start, is the Crazy Cow designs, I would love to make it into a cushion, I already have the fabric ready & divided into 9 squares, so it wouldn't take much to get going on that one.
I will sleep on it & make that decision in the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home