Bordering the Rainbow

10 May, 2006

When there is no computer.

So just what have I kept myself busy with while I have not had a computer to play on?

I decided to get going again on “Pirate Treasure”, but unfortunately I ran out of the “glow-in-the-dark” thread that I needed, plus I had fogotten to order one of the gold Kreiniks at the beginning, & was missing that, then I ran out of DMC 3052, so I decided that I should just put it aside and work on something else, as I was getting nowhere fast. This is as far as I got:

So I decided to move onto something different, I picked up my knitting, as it has been at least 6 months since I have had those needles out. I had started a jacquard jumper back in November, completed the back, but did not get any further than that. So it was definitely time to start working on it again. I am quite pleased with the progress, as I have now almost finished the front. As I am not starting work until 14.00 tomorrow, hopefully I can get it completed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home